Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lauren's working!

This may come as a shock to most of you, but I got a job this week! Here is how it happened...There is a new preschool about a mile away from our house and they were looking for knowledgeable, passionate teachers so I emailed them my stacked resume. Surprisingly, I got a phone call from them the next day on my way home from class wanting me to come in for an interview THAT AFTERNOON!! Justin was so encouraging and kept telling me how qualified I was for the job and if they didn't hire me they were stupid. I went into the interview thinking that nothing was going to come out of it because I could only work part time. Little did I know that I was gunna leave there with a job and I would start on Tuesday! Justin and I celebrated when I got home with some Slim's Chicken...YUM!!

I'm really looking forward to going into work on Tuesday. I feel like it is a great place for me to be. Keep me in your prayers as I start my job at Pinnacle Hills Academy!!



I get to wear scrubs to work everyday. So here is a sneak peek!

2 comments:

the Fords said...

LA! you look like your ole sister. I have to wear navy scrubs to work too, how cool!!

David and Rachel said...

I am so jealous! Love you! :)